- Democratize wealth, incomes and power.
- Build democratic organizations and instill nationalism, solidarity, equity and social responsibility.
- Improve conditions of work and life of workers and their families, including non-members.
- Protect workers’ wages and job security and preserve vigilance over the deterioration of working conditions.
- Strengthen bargaining position of unions, work towards industrial peace and development.
- Enhance internal and international solidarity and cohesiveness among unions of the world.
- Adhere to principled collaboration with government, other workers’ organizations and institutions.